Indian Wife Swarna Ch. 02

One week passed by nothing happened. My husband went to office and I went out to meet my friends. I woke up early today. Having nothing to do I thought of buying vegetables and essentials for the upcoming week. Refreshing myself, I pulled on a salwar kameez from the cupboard and applied a little bit of make up.

I Woke up my husband, asked him to lock the door. He seemed sleepy.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"6:45" I replied.

"Let me sleep atleast during the weekend pls" he grumbled.

"Am fine with you sleeping a bit. I am going to the market, get ur ass up to entrance and close the door."

He grumbled and came with me to the entrance gate.

I started the moped and waited outside the gate for him to close it. He came out, gave a kiss on my forehead and asked me to travel safe. I saw him in the rearview mirror watching me till I took a turn at the street end.

After reaching the market I bought whatever vegetables I needed for the week and walked to my moped which was outside the market compound. To my surprise I saw the muscle man, jogging my way, in tight T-shirt and shorts. I waved my hand. I still dont know why I waved to him.

On seeing me, he came to where I was standing.

"Early riser huh?" He asked me.

"No not me. who wakes up early on a sunday?" I replied.

"Are u going to buy or have u finished buying?" He asked.

"Done buying for the week" I replied.

"Ah ok. I thought we could buy together and you could help me out checking which one is good" He sighed.

"Sure I'll help you out. I have nothing today at home anyways" I replied instantly.

I locked my moped and we both entered the market again. While walking he mentioned how he was pleasantly surprised on seeing me again. We shared each others name. His name is Sathish. He had come to Chennai for job it seems; thats why the travel bag that day on the bus. He complimented me on how I dressed well even during the early morning, to which I started blushing. Who doesn't like compliments.

We bought some vegetables and were checking some cabbages when he got a call. It seemed a bit rushed.

He was saying "Yes sir, sure sir I'll be there in a few minutes sir."

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Huh?" He looked at me.

"No the way you were speaking it seemed urgent." I asked him

"Yeah it was my senior at job. I've got to be somewhere now. You came by moped right. Can you drop me at a place nearby? Its just three streets across."

"Sure. I'll drop you" I replied.

We walked back out like a marathon walker, hopped on the moped and were on the way to the spot he said. The address he said seemed to be familiar to me but I just wasnt able to remember with the guy behind me.

I sat in the front and he sat behind me with his bare thighs touching my salwar clad thighs. Since he said it was urgent I started accelerating. Our area was a resedential one with a lot of speedbreakers. When I turned to the nxt street I applied the brake as soon as I saw the speedbreaker. Sathish didnt expect that and was pushed forward hitting my back. We were sitting close like bread and jam. He had held on to my hips for support and asked me to slow down near speed breakers. I could feel the sweat from his shirt on my back. It should have shown him my bra hook through the kameez. I din't wear blouse since it was close by.It was cold yet warm.I didnt want to slow down because I liked it when his body touched me.

Leaning forward he asked me

"What perfume do you use? I like the fragrance."

I just giggled and didn't reply.

In a few seconds we came to the place he mentioned. There was a jeep standing there with a police man speaking on his walkie talkie. The place we were at was in front of my house.

I asked Sathish what happened here. He replied that a thief had broken into the house. I was shocked because nothing of this sort had happened in this area during the last two years we came here. We have a gurkha patrolling everyday during the night so this was a shocker.

I quickly told him that it was my house. Sathish told me that he was a police constable in the nearby police station. He took me to his senior and told him that I lived with my husband here.

His senior asked me to calm down and explained me that while I was out someone had broken into the house and attacked my husband. While defending himself he was heavily injured.

The robber had tried breaking our locker. Finding it difficult, he took the keys of our Royal Enfield bike from my husband and escaped. The thief had jumped over the gate since the fence had glass shards on top of them. After that he had picked both the outer and inner door locks.

When I entered the hall I saw the glass tepoy smashed with blood on it. I asked him what happened to my husband. The policeman replied that my husband was rushed to the nearby hospital just 10 mins ago.

He collected information about me and my husband and asked if we had any enemies who would have done it. I told him no we dont have such enemity with anyone. We had just come to this area only 2years back.

After the formalities I was rushed to the hospital. My husband was in a seperate room. He had concussion in the head, broken ribs and a broken arm. The doctors had given him sedatives.

I rang up my father-in-law and told him what happened. His father said that he'll come with his wife within an hour. After an hour they came. They were shocked to hear about the incident. Like all caring parents they asked us to live with them in the city.

After talking for sometime they told me they will take care of my husband and that I should take some rest. I was hesirating a bit. My father in law reassured me and said that If they needed something they would call me.

I came back to my home in the police jeep. The senior asked Sathish to stay with me for a few days to provide protection for me and to watch out for the robber if he tries to break in again.

My neighbors came and offered me consolations which made me cry even more. Seeing this, Sathish asked everyone to leave. I sat on the sofa with both my hands on the head. Sathish went to kitchen got me a glass of water and asked me to drink it. Even after that I was crying. He sat beside me, put my head on his shoulder and slowly patted my back.

"Its ok dear dont cry".

Turning to me, he placed both his palms under my chin.

"Look at me" he said.

I looked up at him still crying. He tucked my hair behind me eyes, wiped my tears and sotthed me by patting my back. Wanting comfort, I hugged him tightly and laid my face on his chest. I must have slept holding him close because when I woke up I was in my bed.

Authors note: Thank you for reading the story.

 

https://forum.gamer.com.tr/uye/sukemoxa.10566970/about

https://www.freewebs.com/looking-for-mabel/apps/photos/photo?photoid=131773875

https://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,465155.0.html

https://www.girlscene.nl/profiel/1516868

http://www.giercownia.pl/gra/57470/

https://forums.giantitp.com/member.php?235644-suwivilo

https://participa.gencat.cat/profiles/woqawoxo/timeline

https://geizhals.at/?sb=1822,,,9732149&pg=1&p=9732149#9732149

https://giphy.com/gifs/ur-right-Nd5DYreKXxCmwX8PXR

https://giphy.com/channel/togodusi

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Growth and Lust Ch. 02 - Tied down

I'll Let You Watch

Making Maggy